MAME Cabinet begins...  

Posted by Nunya

And thus my dream of building a multi gaming arcade cabinet begins.
It will all begin this used Operation Wolf cabinet that will have to be modified.
If all goes well, I will hopefully see this ending with a game cabinet running MAME and other emulators controlled most likely by a Maximus Arcade front end. A custom made control panel, and some custom cabinet artwork designed by my daughter.
The control panel goals for the moment are at least a 2 player station with a dedicated 4 way joystick for MS Pac Man for my wife and a trackball as well. I still can't decide on if I will install a spinner or not... I would only use it for Tempest, and I didn't really like that game that much anyway, but it would be nice to have it there when other people come over to play it.



0 comments

Post a Comment